Please note: Purchase of this item is limited to 5 per Guest.
What is a MagicBand?
- Includes one standard MagicBand 2 featuring Rocket Raccoon, Groot and Guardians of the Galaxy logo
Unlock the Magic with your MagicBand 2. MagicBands are a secure device which allows you to effortlessly engage, through the My Disney Experience
mobile app, the plans and vacation choices you've made for the Walt Disney World
Resort. With a simple touch, you can redeem Disney FastPass+ selections, enter any one of the theme parks, unlock your Disney Resort Hotel room door, connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account, charge food and merchandise purchases to your room, and more!*
MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands - resembling a watch or bracelet - that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a ''touch point.'' You will receive a MagicBand 2 if you stay at a Disney Resort Hotel in Florida or you are a Walt Disney World
Resort Passholder. If you are not staying at a Disney Resort Hotel and are not a Passholder, you will receive a RFID-enabled card when you purchase park admission - and you have the option to purchase a MagicBand at Walt Disney World
Resort theme parks, Disney Springs or shopDisney.com.** You can link your admission ticket via My Disney Experience
and then use your MagicBand to enter the parks.†
- Functionality of the MagicBand 2 is the exactly same as the original MagicBand and the Visual ID number remains etched on back of the center icon.
- MagicBand 2 provides more comfort and flexibility in how the Guest chooses to wear the technology, especially with the introduction of MagicKeepers accessories †††
- The central icon on the MagicBand 2 is removable with the assistance of a small screw driver, and always under adult supervision, providing Guests alternative ways to wear their MagicBand 2
- The MagicBand 2 is two different sized bands in one and can be sized to fit most Guest's wrists
- For smaller size, push the inner band away from the outer band by using a thumb or index finger. Peel the MagicBand swiftly for best results
- Plastic tabs clip securely into holes on the MagicBand 2 wriststrap
- Make sure the MagicBand 2 is fitted securely against your wrist with the Mickey icon facing upYour MagicBand 2 can also be customized with our MagicBandits and MagicSliders Sets, sold separately††
*Unlocking your Disney Resort Hotel room door and charging privileges are only available to Guests who stay in a Walt Disney World
**MagicBands are not currently used at Disneyland
†Park admission is not included with MagicBands purchased at shopDisney.com
†† Changes or modification to MagicBands not expressly approved by Disney could void user
Nuts & Bolts
FCC Compliance Information
- One Band Fits Most
- Thermoplastic polyurethane / electronics
- 10 1/2'' L x 1'' W x 1/4'' D
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
Please Note: Due to the unique nature of this item, there are no refunds, exchanges or returns
- This device may not cause harmful interference
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
<span style='font-weight:bold;'>WARNING:</span> This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: <a href="//www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA" target="_blank">www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA</a>.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
This item cannot be shipped internationally.
Information on Your MagicBand and Radio Frequency (RF) Technology
Your MagicBand contains an HF Radio Frequency device and transmitter which sends and receives RF signals through a small antenna inside the MagicBand and enables it to be read by long-range readers used to deliver personalized experiences, as well as provide information that helps us improve the overall experience of our Parks.If you prefer, you may elect to use an RF card instead of a MagicBand. The card contains a passive HF radio frequency chip and cannot be detected by the long-range readers. You can learn more about our privacy and collection policies by visiting MyDisneyExperience.com/privacy